Folly & Jane are stockists of swimwear, active-wear and stylish leisure-wear. Labels include Seafolly, Lorna Jane, Jets, Abi & Joseph, Speedo, Pilot, Moving Comfort, Milea, Dharma Bums and Puma.
When Folly & Jane (www.follyandjane.com.au) first approached Team Success their site had numerous dead links and looping issues. You see their previous developer had no previous experience in the retail industry. They didn’t understand the importance of clearly defined product categories and easy navigation for users.
Our first priority was to fix the bugs that were causing the loops. Plainly speaking when visitors clicked on a product that wanted to view they would be directed to that page.
The next step was to clearly display their product range in to categories their visitor would search by and have the images of each product displayed correctly. This involved integrating additional technology to allow users to view the entire image of a product. But at the same time allowing them to zoom in on the item to check the small detail on each of the fabrics.
There were numerous issues we easily resolved for Folly & Jane. Here is a list of some of them:
- The system was outdated and updates had not been performed. Visitors clicked on pages that didn’t open and images did not display where they were placed.
- Payment portal at the checkout wasn’t redirecting to Paypal for payment processing
- Images were being cropped incorrectly.
- The information on the home had not been updated in over 6 months. Stocked brands had changed and featured images of product lines were no longer available.
Our focus at Team Success is to integrate functions in to your website that provides it visitors with an easy, enjoyable experience so they return again and again. Some of the added features that have been added to the Folly & Jane website on our ongoing monthly management plan include:
- the addition of gift vouchers that can be personalised by the buyer to forward on to a friend
- coupon codes so the store can provide special offers on cart or product bonuses/discounts
- pop up and slide in promotional advertisements by product, page or post
- additional subscribers by inviting them to join their VIP list from various areas throughout the website
- Mailchimp integration and templates for email marketing to their subscriber list with added customer bonues
- Google analytics reports for visitor information to their site